6 October 2014

Writing for Business | What's that noise? It's your birthday...

Birthdays are all about having fun, a bit of a knees-up and a sing-song with friends, family - and the birthday cards.  The cards?  Has Kate gone mad? Cards can't sing, can they?  You bet they can and beautifully too. Let's meet Team-Noisy.

After a spell as an extra in Get The Gringo starring Mel Gibson, Terry the Taco is currently working on a musical with friend and co-star Spag Bololni.  It's a big step from being the voice and face of novelty birthday cards to singing and dancing in a musical, so when did this dishy Mexican realise he wanted to sing?

"My Mother was a singer, she sang while she cooked and encouraged us to sing along with her.  As children growing up in Acapulco we communicated almost exclusively through song, which makes singing in a musical very easy for me. My big break came when Inventions, the novelty greeting card people, asked me to be the voice of one of their brilliant noisy cards.  Of course, I said yes and the rest is history..." 



Hungry? Click to tuck into a birthday Taco-song...

ADVERTISEMENT | I can create something like this for your business and promote it through my Social Media feeds for just £70.00. Get in touch now... 

Read the published article and four more celebrity noisy cards ...

No comments: